This 5-piece sectional with ottoman delights with deep comfort. It's casually styled with big, roomy seats and textured chenille upholstery. You'll find comfort in the plush, reversible cushions. Guests are sure to fight over who will get to relax on the corner chaise because it's perfect for getting your legs up and spreading out. The decorative pillows in watercolor and fun abstract designs are included for bringing beauty to the look.
- Includes 5-piece sectional (with left-arm facing corner chaise, armless loveseat, armless chair, right-arm facing sofa, wedge) and ottoman
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- Polyester chenille upholstery and pillows
- Reversible cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Corner-blocked frame
- The sectional's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Toss pillows included
|Alternate Package Name
||5-Piece Sectional with Ottoman
||6-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.