Reminiscent of Hollywood glamour of yesteryear, this bedroom set with queen/full panel headboard, dresser/mirror and dual nightstands interprets luxury in a decidedly modern way. Headboard details include button-tufted upholstery, faceted faux crystals and LED lights enhanced with remote-controlled settings for color and brightness. Chrome-tone drawer pulls and accents are a chic complement to the dazzling gray finish.
- Includes headboard, 6-drawer dresser with mirror and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Gray finish with replicated wood grain
- Dresser and nightstand with smooth-operating drawers lined with faux linen laminate; faceted chrome-tone pulls and accents
- Headboard with faux leather upholstery and faux crystal accents
- Headboard with accent LED lights with remote to control color and brightness
- Nightstand with USB and wireless charging options
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to your existing metal bed frame
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen/Full Upholstered Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.