A mattress protector that provides invisible protection.
WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE
Preserve your mattress warranty with the waterproof protection of the Comfort Basic Mattress Protector by preventing stains or spills coming in contact with your mattress. Sleepharmony mattress protectors provide superior protection, keeping your mattress clean and promoting excellent hygiene. In addition to being waterproof, the materials of the protector are completely air porous, still allowing breathability to keep you cool and comfortable all night long.
ALLERGY AND DUST MITE RELIEF
For chronic allergy sufferers, the Comfort Basic offers great protection. It features protection from allergens such as dust, dust mites, dead skin, pet dander and pollen. A typical mattress cover cannot prevent allergens and microbials from your mattress from coming in contact with you. The Comfort Basic Protector can help relieve allergy sufferers from nightly interruptions like sneezing, stuffy nose and other allergy symptoms.
- Smooth, stretch fabric does not detract from the comfort of mattress
- Protective barrier from allergens and dust mites; recommended for people with allergies
- Waterproof protection for all ages; guards against stains from spills and liquids
- Breathable material; approved for memory foam and latex
- Preserves mattress manufacturer warranty Peace of mind protection; durable, Oeko-Tex textile tested & 10 year limited warranty
- Fits all size mattresses, Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, California King.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.